Our network comprises freelancers, employees and cooperative partners with many years of wide-ranging experience in internal auditing or other specialized areas.
The networkers under contract with us are mostly either former or current audit managers with responsibility for both quality management and personnel. Our networkers also have further auditing-related qualifications (e.g. as coach) and are involved in activities such as the preparation of publications in addition to our auditing work.
Our network can currently provide personnel with a broad range of qualifications and competencies, including:
- Certified Internal Auditors (CIA)
- Personnel with Certification in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA)
- Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE)
- German Certified Public Accountants
- Tax consultants
- Consultants specializing in procurement, sales & distribution etc.
- Consultants specializing in innovation management
- Freelance audit managers
- Auditors and providers of auditing services specializing in IT
- Auditors with additional training as coaches
- Auditors specializing in internal audit quality management
- Auditors with public administration and non-profit experience
- Auditors specializing in human resources audits
We also have network partners who can provide valuable additional input in a number of important specialized areas, including:
- Sales & distribution
- Controlling, accounting and accounting-related consulting such as corporate planning
- External audit
- Specialized internal audit recruiting
We call in these network partners as required to work on individual audit and consulting projects.
Our clients do not pay idle-time costs for freelance specialists as they are only brought in when needed.